Strategic consulting service in the processes of investment, disinvestment and reallocation of real estate portfolios.Knowledge of the factors that impact value creation and expertise in the search for qualitative and quantitative information on the market are the basis on which we structure our consulting service, delivering clear, professional and customised documents.
In a continuously evolving market, our objective is to identify the drivers useful in defining the best strategy for our clients.
Being part of the Gabetti Group integrates our knowledge of all market sectors across the entire national territory, backed by our collaboration with Gabetti Agency, Abaco Team and over 1200 franchised agencies.
Understanding the market is one of the most important prerequisites in the decision-making and strategic process. The key to generating competitive advantage very often includes comprehension of the key factors and market trends.
- The historic series and trends
- Demand analysis
- Supply analysis
- Analysis of Competition & Pricing
- Case Study (Typological mix & Take-up times)
- Analysis of transactions - Target Client and Prices
- SWOT Analysis
- Assistance in design to improve feasibility.
«IS THIS A GOOD MARKET?»
«WHAT IS DEMAND SEEKING AND WHAT IS THE CURRENT MARKET SUPPLY?»
«WHAT IS THE COMPETITIVE PANORAMA AND WHAT MIGHT THE CORRECT POSITIONING BE?»
One of the key challenges for Real Estate operators is identifying alternative uses for troubled assets. Patrigest offers independent, informed and practical advice on the study of new markets and any issue in the real estate sector.
- Residential to let
- Temporary office
- Temporary letting of homes and holiday homes
- Focus on RSA (long-term care homes) and RSU (unions)
- Rent to buy
- Social housing
«WHAT ARE THE NEW MARKET TRENDS?»
«WHAT COULD BE ALTERNATIVE USES FOR THE ASSET?»
«WHAT IS THE COMPETITIVE PANORAMA? WHO ARE THE PLAYERS?»
«WHAT IS THE SECTOR REGULATION?»
«WHAT ARE THE MAIN OBSTACLES AND NECESSARY INVESTMENTS?»
«WHAT ARE THE MARGINS AND RENTS SUSTAINABLE BY OPERATORS?»
Do you need to add value to a real estate portfolio?Contact us
Highest and best use analysis
The objective is enhancement. Among all of the uses technically possible, legally admissible and financially feasible, Patrigest identifies those which are potentially able to give the property maximum value.
- Analysis of asset potential
- Assistance in design
- Analysis of cost effectiveness based on a risk/return trade-off
- Preparation or assistance in drawing up the Business Plan
- To validate budget and performance objectives.
- To assess the feasibility of a redevelopment initiative.
- To identify the appropriate criteria, market yields and performance of sensitivity analysis.